Place our Video Book in the hands of your prospective client and it will deliver targeted visually motivating video product or service presentations. People don’t like to read brochures anymore but they love their Smartphones and this promotional device will capture their imagination instantly.
For more information on the Video Book and it’s uses,
visit our dedicated page on the product.
Current Available Bonus Special
Business Introduction Video Package
“We create videos that your customers want to share!”
This video package is ideal for product or service companies through to retail stores looking to create a tour of a location or maybe a product line.
These videos not only introduce you to a wide audience, they give you a digital footprint
in the ever changing personal communications environment.
“90 Second” Music Montage Video Presentation
- Pre-Production – Client consultation and creative concept.
- Half Day Location Shoot / Voice Over Recording – Production crew to film at client location.
- Half Day Post Production – Editing of captured footage to stock music. NOTE: Based on eight hour offline/online editing session.
- Password Protected Vimeo Review and Approvals – Review, approval and delivery of final video.
“2 Minute” & Voice Over Video Presentation
- Pre-Production – Client consultation and creative including creation of scripted concept.
- One Day Location Shoot / Voice Over Recording – Production crew to film at client location of choice including all features, products or services.
- One Day Post Production – Editing of captured footage to scripted voice over, stock music, effects and graphics. NOTE: Based on eight hour offline/online editing session (voice over recorded on location).
- Password Protected Vimeo Review and Approvals – Review, refine and complete project ready for delivery on client requested format.
Shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not.
The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
To the right is a list of project examples that DorVal Films has produced to help demonstrate how you can put your targeted message in a package that will get viewed. They range in length from thirty seconds to two minutes. Current research suggests that people will watch video if they find them; the key is the length of a video. Please join our host and choose from the selection of examples.
** Note: From the thumbnails above, click on the magnify glass to view the specific video.
For ease of access, we’ve provided links to information on the key projects and resources that we offer.